ALCO-LITE™ truss construction ladders have been a tradition in the industry since their inception by our founder. Built with the same work ethic and craftsmanship as those of the 1930’s, you can depend on their truly traditional quality.
- Field repairable with factory parts
- All TEL and TEL3 extension ladders equipped with 1/2” diameter halyards
- Equipped with high strength butt spurs and rounded aluminum top caps for increased durability
- TRL nests in base section of TEL or TEL3 models
- Truss design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- Meets/exceeds N.F.P.A. 1931 standard
- Oversized 2-1/4” pulley for easy operation
- Special width for replacement ladders available upon request
- TRL available 3-1/2″ wider to nest with other TRL or TWL
- Truss type single wall ladder available
- TRL comes with 3/4″ reinforced roof hooks
$70.00 additional charge on dimensional changes
ALCO-LITE "Fresno" style specialty ladders are ideal for use in accessing small openings...
ALCO-LITE™ fiberglass fire ladders are designed to meet fire fighter's most demanding requirements....
ALCO-LITE™ pumper ladders have been the standard in the industry since 1930. Engineered...