Model #: 091-9-12V
- 100 PSI Max Rating, 12V, 11A
- Vehicle mount compressor ensures truck air brake system is properly pressurized for immediate dispatch from station
- Pressure switch regulated operation automatically senses low pressure in air system and restores proper pressure, preventing brake lock-up
- No interference with engine mounted air compressor
- Factory set PSI actuation points: 75 “On”, 95 “Off” with Adjustment differential 20 PSI
- Sealed ball bearings for long service life
- Compact size
- 1 year warranty
The 12 Volt Auto Pump is a small air compressor designed to mount on vehicles with air brakes to maintain the air pressure in the air brake system while the vehicle is not in use. A pressure switch senses when the system pressure drops and starts the compressor which then runs until pressure is restored. All ball bearing construction, lubricated for life, assures reliable operation and requires no servicing.
LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating...
Featuring power factor correction, multi-stage charging control and pure sine wave output. With...
Industrial grade panel, components and heavy duty mounts designed for emergency vehicle use...