- Automatic shoreline retraction and storage compatible with Auto Eject or by manual disconnection
- Reduce tripping hazard and liability by removing hazardous cord on the ground
- Increase productivity during emergency dispatch by automating the electrical disconnection process
- Auto Safe disconnects power from the shoreline, and prevents hazards from a severed or wet power cord
- Ceiling or Wall mounted – Curved edges for
Safe and Easy mounting
- Adjustable Guide Arm provides field adjustment for the slack length of wound cord
- Robotically-welded heavy gauge steel frame, long life retraction spring, and high quality PVC hose offer maximum strength
- Powder coat, corrosion resistant paint keeps its consistent quality
- 2 year warranty
Industrial grade panel, components and heavy duty mounts designed for emergency vehicle use...
LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating...
40A, total output Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects...