- Automatic shoreline retraction and storage compatible with Auto Eject or by manual disconnection
- Reduce tripping hazard and liability by removing hazardous cord on the ground
- Increase productivity during emergency dispatch by automating the electrical disconnection process
- Auto Safe disconnects power from the shoreline, and prevents hazards from a severed or wet power cord
- Ceiling or Wall mounted – Curved edges for
Safe and Easy mounting
- Adjustable Guide Arm provides field adjustment for the slack length of wound cord
- Robotically-welded heavy gauge steel frame, long life retraction spring, and high quality PVC hose offer maximum strength
- Powder coat, corrosion resistant paint keeps its consistent quality
- 2 year warranty
Model #: 091-169-30-120 30A, 120V, 175PSI Heavy duty pin and sleeve contacts provide...
Charge Electronic Devices In-Vehicle NEW USB-C/USB-A Dual Charging Port USB-A (QC 18V) &...
LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating...