- 40A, total output
- Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
- Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
- Fast acting relay ensures “glitch” free power transfer
- Output voltage regulated
- User selectable output voltage settings
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
- 3 year warranty
LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating...
Industrial grade panel, components and heavy duty mounts designed for emergency vehicle use...
Dual USB Charging Ports Quick and easy way to recharge electronic devices in...