- 40A, total output
- Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
- Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
- Fast acting relay ensures “glitch” free power transfer
- Output voltage regulated
- User selectable output voltage settings
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
- 3 year warranty
Industrial grade panel, components and heavy duty mounts designed for emergency vehicle use...
2-Digit LED, Digital Angle Display 8 PCB surface mounted LEDs: Yellow , Red...
Incorporates Auto Eject Cover and Indicator in one product Cover with lid that...