- 40A, total output
- Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
- Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
- Fast acting relay ensures “glitch” free power transfer
- Output voltage regulated
- User selectable output voltage settings
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
- 3 year warranty
Model #: 091-169-30-120 30A, 120V, 175PSI Heavy duty pin and sleeve contacts provide...
Incorporates Auto Eject Cover and Indicator in one product Cover with lid that...
Featuring power factor correction, multi-stage charging control and pure sine wave output. With...