- 40A, total output
- Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
- Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
- Fast acting relay ensures “glitch” free power transfer
- Output voltage regulated
- User selectable output voltage settings
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
- 3 year warranty
Model #: 091-194X-IND-WT-XX Optional remote indicator for: AC 1000 Series Chargers, AC 1200...
Automatic shoreline retraction and storage compatible with Auto Eject or by manual disconnection Reduce tripping hazard...
LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating...