- 40A, total output
- Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
- Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
- Fast acting relay ensures “glitch” free power transfer
- Output voltage regulated
- User selectable output voltage settings
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
- 3 year warranty
Automatically disconnects shoreline Completely sealed Designed specifically for emergency vehicles Eliminates broken shoreline...
Featuring power factor correction, multi-stage charging control and pure sine wave output. With...
Dual USB Charging Ports Quick and easy way to recharge electronic devices in...