- 40A, total output
- Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
- Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
- Fast acting relay ensures “glitch” free power transfer
- Output voltage regulated
- User selectable output voltage settings
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
- 3 year warranty
Charge Electronic Devices In-Vehicle NEW USB-C/USB-A Dual Charging Port USB-A (QC 18V) &...
Model #: 091-194X-IND-WT-XX Optional remote indicator for: AC 1000 Series Chargers, AC 1200...
Automatically disconnects shoreline Completely sealed Designed specifically for emergency vehicles Eliminates broken shoreline...