With rotational capabilities and multiple arrow patterns, Command Light’s Traffic Flow Boards significantly improve on-scene visibility and responder safety. Available in six different models (based on deployment and traffic pattern features), these units conserve space when stowed, while the versatile mounting system gives crews the ability to select various boards to conform to department requirements. Each model comes with standard rotation, giving crews the ability to position traffic advisory arrows toward traffic to maximize effectiveness during blocking modes.
Available in a Fold-Down Design (H Models) or a Vertical Pop-Up Design (V Models).
- The H Model features a fold-down design that mounts to the apparatus to create a low-profile. Once deployed, the flow board can be rotated toward oncoming traffic.
- The V model’s patented motion (US Patent #8638209) creates the lowest-possible profile with this vertical pop-up design that recesses into the apparatus.
Available in three different traffic patterns (the 3, 5 or 7 Series).
- The 3 Series features a light bar that provides a pulsing movement to guide traffic. The light bar mounts to the top of a SL Series light tower.
- The 5 Series offers essential traffic patterns in a lighter design. The board can be deployed via the fold-down design or the vertical pop-up design.
- The 7 Series offers the greatest variety of traffic patterns and can be deployed via the fold-down design or the vertical pop-up design.
The CL Series features Command Light’s largest light towers with a reach of...
Command Light’s Z-Lift improved visibility by elevating your vehicle’s warning lights and traffic...
Command Light’s L-CAS (Laser Collision Avoidance System), developed in collaboration with Real Fire...