Command Light’s Traffic Flow Boards can significantly improve on-scene visibility with the board’s commanding presence and multiple arrow patterns, which in turn keeps road crew safe. Traffic Flow Boards can come with sizes and features in order to fit your apparatus.
The 7 Series:
- Offers more patterns
- Can be deployed through a vertical pop-up (v7) or through a low-profile, fold-down design (h7)
- The V models have a patented motion (US Patent #8638209) that allows the visual board to rise vertically from its housing and rotate once it is fully deployed. This creates the lowest possible profile for transportation and also saves valuable space on emergency vehicles. V models are available in two sizes with two different pattern configurations.
- The H7 model features the same pattern configurations and size as the V7, but folds flat by rotating around a joint at the base.
The 5 Series:
- Offers a lighter, more compact design
- Can be deployed through a vertical pop-up (v5) or can be mounted to the back of a CL Series tower (CL5)
- The CL5 is designed with the same pattern configurations as the V5 but is designed to be mounted on the back of a CL Series Tower.
Command Light’s C-Lite is a versatile, compact unit that boasts a powerful, concentrated...
Command Light’s L-CAS (Laser Collision Avoidance System), developed in collaboration with Real Fire...
Command Light’s Z-Lift improved visibility by elevating your vehicle’s warning lights and traffic...