- Industrial grade panel, components and heavy duty mounts designed for emergency vehicle use
- Numerous size panels match available roof space; panels can be wired in parallel for higher output
- Voltage controller adapts to properly charging different battery types
- Kits contain all parts needed for vehicle installations
Complete Heavy Duty Kits Designed for Emergency Vehicle Installation
– Keep up with vehicle loads without running engine or
– Helps comply with anti idle laws
– Saves fuel cost and engine maintenance
– Eliminate the need to jump start reserve vehicles
– Ideal for vehicles with mobile computers and radios
– Detailed instructions and parts provided, assures
professional installation, eliminates installer guess work and parts sourcing
– Load control option (set timer)
– Industrial grade solar panel with 10 year warranty
– Temperature compensated charge controller
– Heavy duty vibration dampened mounting system
– 20 foot duplex wire
– Waterproof wire feed-through fitting included
– All mounting hardware included
Model #: 091-169-30-120 30A, 120V, 175PSI Heavy duty pin and sleeve contacts provide...
LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating...
Model #: 091-9-12V 100 PSI Max Rating, 12V, 11A Vehicle mount compressor ensures...