Shadow Series offers Command Light’s most compact units with a reach of more than 4 feet from its base. Manufactured using aircraft grade aluminum alloy to add strength, these units weigh approximately 65 lbs.
- Full deployment in less than 15 seconds
- Continuous 350° rotation
- 100% electric (no air or hydraulics required)
- An all-weather, virtually maintenance-free tower
- Ability to overhang the side of the vehicle
- Auto park
- 15-foot umbilical cord
- 5-year warranty
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Standard Length: 48”
- Number of Heads: 4
- AC Fixtures: FRC Spectra or Whelen Pioneer Plus PFP2
- DC Fixtures: FRC Evolution, FRC Spectra, Whelen Pioneer Plus PFH1B, Whelen Pioneer Plus PFH14, Whelen Pioneer Plus PFH2 or Whelen Pioneer Plus PFH24
- Total Output: 17,750-80,000 lumens, depending on fixtures
- Backlighting (ability for bottom row of lights to rotate 180°)
- Top-mounted strobe
- 80” arm
- Panel-mounted controls
- Wireless controls
- V-Mux / Class 1 controls
- Custom colors
- AC or DC power
The Straight Shadow is Command Light’s most economical solution while maintaining efficient scene...
Firefighters have many obstacles ... seeing shouldn’t be one of them. And yet,...
Command Light’s Traffic Flow Boards can significantly improve on-scene visibility with the board’s...