The Knight Series is Command Light’s mid-size light tower lineup with a reach of nearly 7 1/2 feet from the tower base. These units are manufactured using aircraft grade aluminum for strength, much like the CL Series, but weigh about half as much.
- Full deployment in less than 15 seconds
- Continuous 360° rotation
- 100% electric (no air or hydraulics required)
- An all-weather, virtually maintenance-free tower
- Ability to overhang the side of the vehicle
- One-touch auto park
- 15-foot umbilical cord
- 5-year warranty
- Number of Heads: 4 or 6
- AC Fixtures: FRC Spectra, Whelen PFP2 or Whelen PSP1
- DC Fixtures: FRC Evolution, FRC Spectra, HighViz, Whelen PCH1 or Whelen Pioneer Plus PFH2
- Total Output: 53,250-80,000 lumens, depending on fixtures
- Backlighting (ability for bottom row of lights to rotate 180°)
- Top-mounted strobe
- Panel-mounted controls
- Wireless controls
- V-Mux / Class 1 controls
- Custom colors
- AC or DC power
Shadow Series offers Command Light’s most compact units with a reach of more...
With rotational capabilities and multiple arrow patterns, Command Light’s Traffic Flow Boards significantly...
Command Light’s L-CAS (Laser Collision Avoidance System), developed in collaboration with Real Fire...