- LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating
- Light weight, small low profile size
- Clean output poses no interference with radios and other mobile electronics
- Auxiliary 15A output circuit with power source selector switch for operating accessory loads: air compressor pumps, hand lights or handheld radios
- Battery type selector switch to program use with Gel Cell/ Flooded Lead Acid/AGM batteries
- Front panel connections for remote display and auxiliary loads
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty aluminum case
- 3 year warranty
40A, total output Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects...
Automatic shoreline retraction and storage compatible with Auto Eject or by manual disconnection Reduce tripping hazard...
Automatically disconnects shoreline Completely sealed Designed specifically for emergency vehicles Eliminates broken shoreline...