- LPC 40 now available with PLC (Parasitic load technology) 40A, 12V charge rating
- Light weight, small low profile size
- Clean output poses no interference with radios and other mobile electronics
- Auxiliary 15A output circuit with power source selector switch for operating accessory loads: air compressor pumps, hand lights or handheld radios
- Battery type selector switch to program use with Gel Cell/ Flooded Lead Acid/AGM batteries
- Front panel connections for remote display and auxiliary loads
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty aluminum case
- 3 year warranty
Featuring power factor correction, multi-stage charging control and pure sine wave output. With...
Automatically disconnects shoreline Completely sealed Designed specifically for emergency vehicles Eliminates broken shoreline...
Industrial grade panel, components and heavy duty mounts designed for emergency vehicle use...