The MatJack Air Bag Leak Sealing System is made with Dupont Barricade material. The name you’ve trusted in hazmat protective gear for years. Matsacks are available as a system compatible with any high-pressure air bags.
MatSacks set up quickly, are simple to use, get you well out of the immediate hazard area and are designed to work with your existing high-pressure airbag system. Available in a variety of sizes, MatSacks work well on smooth or rough surfaces, and offer the ultimate in chemical resistance, safety, strength, and flexibility. MatSacks seal leaks fast on tanks, trucks, or pipes. MatSacks are highly adaptable to numerous hazmat situations.
Operating Guidelines for MatSack Leak Sealing Kit
System Operates at 25 p.s.i. / 1.7 bar maximum
- Insert high pressure airbag into Matsack of appropriate size and connect to female coupling inside sack.
- Zip sack closed and snap zipper hood into place.
- Attach male end of steel line to the lock fitting on outside corner of sack.
- Attach 20′ safety relief hose to end of steel line.
- Attach your existing airbag control to relief hose, then attach regulator and regulator hose to control from air source. You are now ready to approach job site provided you have your PPE in place.
- At rupture site, place adequate size neoprene pad on opening to absorb sharp edges that might be protruding and to seal opening around the edges of the Matsack.
- Place MatSack over neoprene pad.
- Caution- make sure neoprene pad is in place to protect sack from sharp edges and help create seal.
- Once MatSack is against neoprene pad, and while it is held in place, run ratchet belts with Barricade covers in place through loops on face of Matsack. Make sure any contaminated surfaces have sleeved belt in contact and not bare ratchet belt in contact; otherwise, you may defeat the purpose of the protective sleeves.
- Once ratchet belts are in place and tightened, begin inflation until ruptured area is sealed.
- DO NOT OVERINFLATE, DUE TO TREMENDOUS FORCES CREATED BY AIRBAGS MORE DAMAGE MAY OCCUR.
- If ruptured area is not sealed in first attempt, deflate bag, reposition Matsack with padding, and then re-inflate.
For More Information About Our Matsack System Please Contact Our Office Or a Dealer Near You.
MatJack Medium Pressure Lifting Cushions require only 1-3 inches clearance for insertion with...
HoseCat is a state-of-the-art tool to aid firefighters in the handling of NST...
MatJack high pressure air lifting bag require only 1" clearance and can lift...