The Knight Series is Command Light’s mid-size light tower lineup with a reach of nearly 7 1/2 feet from the tower base. These units are manufactured using aircraft grade aluminum for strength, much like the CL Series, but weigh about half as much.
- Full deployment in less than 15 seconds
- Continuous 360° rotation
- 100% electric (no air or hydraulics required)
- An all-weather, virtually maintenance-free tower
- Ability to overhang the side of the vehicle
- One-touch auto park
- 15-foot umbilical cord
- 5-year warranty
- Number of Heads: 4 or 6
- Fixtures: FRC Optimum or LumenForm
- Total Output: 63,000-117,600 lumens, depending on fixtures
- Backlighting (ability for bottom row of lights to rotate 180°)
- Top-mounted strobe
- Panel-mounted controls
- Wireless controls
- V-Mux / Class 1 controls
- Custom colors
Command Light’s C-Lite is a versatile, compact unit that boasts a powerful, concentrated...
Command Light’s Z-Lift improved visibility by elevating your vehicle’s warning lights and traffic...
The Straight Shadow is Command Light’s most economical solution while maintaining efficient scene...