Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other Milwaukee battery-operated tools. Introducing the all-new, patent-pending Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual Milwaukee batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most interchangeable PPV interfaces on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with hundreds of products, including Super Vac’s fan and dependable history.
- Motor: Variable-Speed DC with Optional 120-240V AC
- Output: 10,230 cfm (17,381 chm)
- Power Source:
- Standard Battery: Milwaukee REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 (2) Batteries
- Optional Battery: Milwaukee REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 (2) Batteries
- Run Time (at Max Airflow): Up to 45 minutes run time, depending on battery selection
The High Expansion Foam Generator is capable of producing foam up to an...
This foam generator attaches easily to any Super Vac Smoke Ejector (from 16"-30")...
Super Vac’s F Series Confined Space Ventilators provide unmatched durability. The entire frame...