Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other Milwaukee battery-operated tools. Introducing the all-new, patent-pending Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual Milwaukee batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most interchangeable PPV interfaces on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with hundreds of products, including Super Vac’s fan and dependable history.
- Motor: Variable-Speed DC with Optional 120-240V AC
- Output: 10,230 cfm (17,381 chm)
- Power Source:
- Standard Battery: Milwaukee REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 (2) Batteries
- Optional Battery: Milwaukee REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 (2) Batteries
- Run Time (at Max Airflow): Up to 60 minutes run time, depending on battery selection
Powered by a water turbine motor, these positive pressure ventilation fans run without...
Featuring a durable steel-frame, roll-cage design with 4-position tilt, the Super Vac 7-Series...
The Super Vac Mountain Mister can convert any fan into a cooling unit...