Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other DeWalt battery-operated tools. Introducing the all-new, patent-pending Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual DeWalt FLEXVOLT® batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most swappable PPV interfaces on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with 180+ products, including Super Vac’s fan and dependable history.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.5” x 25” x 11”
- Weight (with batteries): 46 lbs.
- Motor: VSL120 Variable-Speed DC with Optional 120-240V AC
- AMCA Licensed Output: 10,800 cfm
- Power Source:
- Standard Battery: DeWalt FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah (2) with built-in battery gauges
- Optional Battery: DeWalt FLEXVOLT 12.0Ah (2) with built-in battery gauges
- Optional 120-240V AC operation is available upon request
- Run Time (at Max Airflow): Up to 45 minutes run time, depending on batter selection
Super Vac’s patented SmokeBlockAid helps control oxygen to the fire and contain smoke...
This mount secures your battery fan inside the apparatus. Learn more about this...
The door bar allows you to hang a Super Vac fan with hangers in any doorway...