The Super Vac Smoke Ejector provides a versatile ventilation option, available in gas, electric, battery or water turbine. This box-shaped fan pulls smoke from a structure using negative pressure but can be flipped around for positive pressure tactics. Smoke ejectors are most effective when working with natural airflow and not against Mother Nature.
- Electric Smoke Ejectors
- Available Sizes: 12”, 16”, 20” and 24”
- Motors: Single speed, hazardous location, variable speed or battery powered
- Weight: 40-115 lbs., depending on motor
- Output: 3,700-11,800 cfm, depending on motor
- Gas Smoke Ejectors
- Available Size: 16”
- Engine: Honda GX
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Output: 9,250 cfm
- Water Turbine Smoke Ejectors
- Available Size: 12”, 16”, 20” and 24”
- Power: 5.5 Hp water turbine with 100-250 psi
- Weight: 50-123 lbs., depending on size
- Output: 4,300-9,500 cfm, depending on size
Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s...
The carry strap allows you to carry your Super Vac battery fan around...
Super Vac’s F Series Confined Space Ventilators provide unmatched durability. The entire frame...