Featuring an all—new inherently arc and flame-resistant ballistic fabric, Super Vac’s Nano Series L-shaped duct delivers one of the safest, most compact hoses. This unique Underwriters (UL) Certified fabric is held open by air pressure created by the fan. The duct folds down to less than half a cubic foot, weighs just 3 lbs. and allows crews to store both the Nano and duct in a compartment without disconnecting.
- Designed to fit Super Vac’s Nano Fans
- Maximizes airflow and allows vertical leg to adjust to different lengths
- 90-degree sewn-in elbow
- Utilizes a quick-release buckle/ strap to secure the duct when folded
- Requires less than 2 cu. ft. of storage space for fan and duct
- Dimensions: 3’ + 8’ length, 8” diameter, folds down to 12”x 24”
- Silver Bullet FR material, made from meta-aramid, ballistic para-aramid and 2% anti-static fiber*
- Arc resistant and UL certified to NFPA 2112 for flash fire
- Output: The Super Vac Nano produce an airflow of 1,050 cu. ft. per minute. Together, the Nano and the LFR-BF duct have a 700 cfm output, two times the airflow of typical saddle duct designs.
* Fabric is not conductive or static dissipating
Featuring a durable steel-frame, roll-cage design with 4-position tilt, the Super Vac 7-Series...
Looking for a traditional spiral duct? You won’t find a more durable, long-lasting...
The door bar allows you to hang a Super Vac fan with hangers in any doorway...