The Reyco Granning model 240AR air ride drive axle suspension is lightweight and has a simple design that provides an excellent ride and requires low maintenance. Whether spending long hours on the road hauling cargo or just looking for a dependable suspension that will provide years of comfort and reliability, the Reyco Granning 240AR is the ideal model.
- 8.5″ (215.9 mm) to 10″ (254 mm) mounting heights
- Single Axle, 17,000 lb (7.7 t) to 23,000 lb (10.4 t) load capacity
- Tandem Axle, 34,000 lb (15.4 t) to 46,000 lb (20.8 t) load capacity
- Axle vertical travel 3 1/4″ (82.5 mm) up, 3 1/4″ (82.5 mm) down
- 50″ (1270.0 mm) to 54″ (1371.6 mm) axle spacing
- Low profile hanger clears 5th wheel mounting brackets
- Adjustable torque arms and track rods locate axle and prevent tire wear due to misalignment
- Excellent roll stability
- Curved spring beams eliminates lower air spring support structure
- Multiple ride heights and pinion angles available
- Can be used with rear engine motorhomes and front engine trucks
The Reyco Granning model 102 steel spring drive axle suspension has a proven...
Improve the ride and increase re-sale value of your class 6 or 7...
IFS 20K and 24K Specify IFS instead of solid axle and leaf spring...