Our unique, air-operated and remote-controlled intake relief valve with panel-mounted variable pressure control and indicator. Adjustable air regulator allows the valve to open fully at the set “cracking pressure.”
Features & Benefits
- Performance: Flow up to 750 GPM
- Pressure Range: 50 to 350 PSI
- Remote Control: Air Operated — Variable Adjustment
- NFPA: Exceeds Standards
- Outlet: 2-1/2” Male NPT or 2-1/2” VIC Groove
- Mounting: Four bolt flange
- Self Draining
- Construction: All Brass and Stainless Steel, Corrosion Resistant
- Standard Equipment Included: Air Regulator
- Optional: Panel Mounting Kit, Includes Nameplate & Gauge
Trident now offers a complete line of Wildland Products for plumbing suction and...
Our AirPrime™ Pump Primer is our exclusive, patented water pump priming system powered by air...
Our Tru-Flow™ Hand-Wheel is a slow-close valve control designed specifically for apparatus valves....