Patented design for fire hose caps and plugs. The grooved, vented threads allow trapped pressure to escape before the cap or plug is completely disengaged. A simple, innovative safety device!
Features & Benefits
- Forged and Cast Brass
- Forged – ASTM C37700
- Cast – ASTM C85700
- Hose Threads: NH, Canadian, Special
- Corrosion Resistant
- Chrome Plated (CP)
- NFPA Standards: Compliant
- Hydrostatically Tested: 600 PSI
- Rocker Lug and Long Handle
- Vented Threads
- Chain (Std), Cable, or No Attachment
Our unique, air-operated and remote-controlled intake relief valve with panel-mounted variable pressure control and...
Our Tru-Flow™ Hand-Wheel is a slow-close valve control designed specifically for apparatus valves....
Trident now offers a complete line of Wildland Products for plumbing suction and...