The 2000 series is available in two models, differing only in capacity. Each system includes a Hypro triplex plunger pump and DC (12 or 24 volt) motor assembly. Also included are a microprocessor control/display unit, instruction placard, strainer, foam injection check valve, complete shielded cable set and RFI/EMI suppression kit. The system provides fully automatic foam proportioning, regardless of changes in flow or pressure, and offers convenient, push-button operation, making it the easiest system to use. LED digital readouts provide real time performance information. The optional advanced feature controller offers “auto-on” programming which automatically arms the proportioner when the fire pump is engaged.
Other features include:
- Installs easily in new or existing apparatus
- No in-line restrictions
- Delivers unmatched accuracy over the widest range of flows
- Leading the industry in proven reliability
- Proportions continuously, with no stopping to refill
- Discharge side injection
- Provides the smoothest proportioning available at low flows
- Delivers 0.01 to 5.0 gpm (0.04 – 18.9 L/min)
- Achieves full pump capacity with all known Class A, Class B AFFF and most Class B AR-AFFF*
Control module features:
- Ultra-bright LED digital readout
- Injection percentage from 0.1% to 10.0%
- Displays separate totals for each foam concentrate
- Low concentrate warning
- Water flow rate
- Total water used
- Percent of foam concentrate
- Total concentrate used
- Dual foam capability and calibration
- Concentrate Management Systems
- Remote Start/Stop for pump and roll applications
- Dual-Injection Selector
- Advanced Feature Controller
*Note: FoamPro systems will pump all known Class A and Class B Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) to capacity. Many brands of Alcohol Resistant-Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AR-AFFF) exhibit higher viscosity characteristics due to chemical composition and polymers. As viscosity increases, diminished flow may affect pump performance. Because of numerous variables including pump design, foam cell configuration, inlet piping/components and system layout; please contact FoamPro for application specific recommendations when foam viscosities of 2000 cps or higher are used.
The new fully automatic AccuMax Fury proportioning system brings the most advanced technology...
Leading off the FoamPro line, the 1600 series is available in two models,...
Another industry first, combining all of the Accumax Fury and Apex valve controls...