Our Tru-Flow™ Hand-Wheel is a slow-close valve control designed specifically for apparatus valves. This patented hand-wheel includes a completely sealed dial indicator utilizing two magnets to maintain a readable orientation—while displaying the exact valve position when rotated from closed to fully open. Its all stainless steel construction utilizes low friction bearings for easy-effort operation with either side mount or top mount control panels. Available in two diameters, four gear ratios and 16 NFPA color-coded label choices.
Features & Benefits
- Magnets maintain dial face in a stationary and readable orientation while rotated from closed to fully open positions. Needle remains bounce-free during operation
- Installs horizontally for side mount control panels or vertically for top mount control panels
- Indicating gauge is completely sealed and constructed of a polycarbonate, non-yellowing lens and case.
- Corrosion resistant with brass and stainless steel components
- Low friction bearings utilized for smooth, easy-effort operation
- 4” unit for 1.5” to 2.5” valve
- 6” unit for 3” to 6” valves
- Gear Ratios: 8:1 – 9:1 – 12:1 – 16:1
- 16 NFPA color-coded label choices
Our AirPrime™ Pump Primer is our exclusive, patented water pump priming system powered by air...
No Air Brakes...No Problem! An Innovative Way to Prime Small Pumps Now the...
Patented design for fire hose caps and plugs. The grooved, vented threads allow...