Our Tru-Flow™ Hand-Wheel is a slow-close valve control designed specifically for apparatus valves. This patented hand-wheel includes a completely sealed dial indicator utilizing two magnets to maintain a readable orientation—while displaying the exact valve position when rotated from closed to fully open. Its all stainless steel construction utilizes low friction bearings for easy-effort operation with either side mount or top mount control panels. Available in two diameters, four gear ratios and 16 NFPA color-coded label choices.
Features & Benefits
- Magnets maintain dial face in a stationary and readable orientation while rotated from closed to fully open positions. Needle remains bounce-free during operation
- Installs horizontally for side mount control panels or vertically for top mount control panels
- Indicating gauge is completely sealed and constructed of a polycarbonate, non-yellowing lens and case.
- Corrosion resistant with brass and stainless steel components
- Low friction bearings utilized for smooth, easy-effort operation
- 4” unit for 1.5” to 2.5” valve
- 6” unit for 3” to 6” valves
- Gear Ratios: 8:1 – 9:1 – 12:1 – 16:1
- 16 NFPA color-coded label choices
Patented design for fire hose caps and plugs. The grooved, vented threads allow...
Our unique, air-operated and remote-controlled intake relief valve with panel-mounted variable pressure control and...
Trident now offers a complete line of Wildland Products for plumbing suction and...