The leadership and employees of Marco Protection Systems, LLC have over 60 years of experience designing, installing, and servicing fire detection and suppression systems. We have a team of fire protection specialists whose top priority is ensuring the safety of your building and occupants, from commercial office complexes to large warehouses. The knowledge and experience of our team are unrivaled. We also offer industry leading maintenance agreements and emergency response. If you have any questions, please contact us via our website or by calling 610-363-2233. Trust the Blue Flame.
- Fire Protection and Security System Design: We design fire protection and security systems to maximize the safety of your building. From submittal drawings to as-built prints, our NICET-certified design staff handles the plan preparation and approval process from beginning to end.
- Fire Protection and Security System Installation: Marco Protection Systems has a team of skilled electrical and mechanical installers to implement an array of fire protection and security solutions throughout your building or campus. We work safely, within budget and excel at meeting customers’ timelines.
- Fire Protection and Security Inspection / Testing: Our inspection and testing division keeps you compliant with all code requirements, while providing peace of mind that your system will operate properly in the unlikely event of an emergency. We provide comprehensive reports of our findings, including system deficiencies and impairments.
- Emergency Fire Service & Repair: Should you ever experience issues with your life safety system, Marco Protection Systems stands ready to promptly repair any problems. Our team of emergency service technicians is on call 24/7 to provide prompt response and restoration of your equipment or system.
- Central Fire Station Monitoring: Prompt response and intervention are keys to limiting the destructive effects of fire. For that reason, we have partnered with C.O.P.S. to provide 24-hour monitoring of your sprinkler, alarm and security systems. MPS is an authorized dealer for C.O.P.S. central station monitoring service.
- Safety Service Agreements: Our Life Safety Service Agreements one of the best in the industry. Our priority is safety, so we provide compliance at an affordable price, with discounts on parts and labor, and even greater savings for multiple service customers.
- Fire Extinguisher Training: It’s important that employees understand the basics of fire prevention and safety. We offer a hands-on fire extinguisher training program that teaches your employees how to use a fire extinguisher, as well as other important information about fire safety.