MISSION STATEMENT: Our mission is to supply the highest quality hydraulic rescue pumps, diesel generators/auxiliary power units (APU’s) to fire rescue personnel, while providing the very best value and utmost customer service.
HISTORY: Founded in 1997, XRT Power Systems, LLC is the manufacturer of Hydraulic Rescue Tool Pumps for APU & PTO configurations. Our hydraulic pumps are compatible with ALL hydraulic rescue tools and can power both 5,000 and 10,000 psi tools. Our systems allow better tool control at both low and high pressures, giving a safer, more efficient tool. We produce the XRT Combi, theXRT Powerhouse, the XRT Matrix System and the Onan Combi Protec and market them worldwide. We have also combined efforts with Nartron/Smart Power to create the Liberator System – a hydraulic generator and high-power rescue tool pump. The Liberator won the 2010 Innovation award from Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment Magazine.
We also offer a wide range of diesel generator/APU sizes to fit your specific needs – from 5.5kW up to 26kW.XRT Power Systems is a division of Hansen Marine Engineering, Inc. which was founded in 1972. Today Hansen Marine Engineering Inc. employs roughly 15 full time individuals for their marine engine and generator business and is the largest Westerbeke generator/engine and parts supply company in the Nation.
WHY CHOOSE OUR APU SYSTEM FOR YOUR NEXT FIRE RESCUE TRUCK?
HERE ARE THE ABC’S OF OUR APU…The addition of a Heavy-Duty DC Alternator with your Westerbeke Generator = Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) We can customize almost any configuration to suit your specific needs, including HVAC, lighting and much more
- Keep lights & electrical systems operational at the scene
- Back-up onboard electronic management systems
- Charge batteries
- Eliminate shut-downs
- Decrease regeneration times
- Reduce idle time by as much as 90%
- Keep cab temperatures comfortable with optional HVAC unit
- Include our XRT® Hydraulic Rescue Pump to run all your rescue tools
- Lower run times mean less wear on main components and less down-time
B) BETTER TECHNOLOGY
- Simple technology using what is already there – less is more
- Proven technology used in offshore ships for over 30 years
- Easy technology keeps maintenance to a minimum
C) COST SAVINGS
- Save $$$ on Fuel: Using our APU will reduce your fuel cost by as much as 75% as compared to keeping your main engine running while on-scene
- Save $$$ on Maintenance: Less running time means less routine maintenance
- Save $$$ on replacement parts such as costly particulate filtersXRT® APU’s save you thousands compared to other systems’ overall costsSave the environment by reducing carbon emissions
Get the XRT Difference Today Get in touch with us at http://xrtpowersystems.com/