CET offers quality and value with a unique Glider Kit program. Brush truck to Quick-Attack.Engineered, manufactured and assembled for your convenience. A Glider Kit is composed of a CET dropin, CET polypropylene or aluminum compartments and a CET custom heavy duty Fire Application flatbed.
Advantages of A CET Glider Kit
- The Glider Kit package can be installed on a cab and chassis with supplied ‘’U’’ bolts, Teflon ‘’Dielectric’’ pads and brackets. This design allows the body and flatbed to withstand greater levels of stress that can distort other commercial style flat-beds. A truly ‘’OFF ROAD’’ flatbed!
- A modular design allows removal from the chassis for major repair or mounting on a new chassis.
- The flatbed design offers unmatched, exclusive, CET features.
- Components are pre-assembled, pre-plumbed, pre-wired, and shipped to the OEM in a self-contained,tested unit.
- One manufacturer, one shipment to track, one service and warranty source.
- Quick delivery program.
We build our Skid Units with only the best components available on the...
CET Fire Pumps manufactures a variety of foam trailers from 150 to 2,000...
CET offers 47 different models of portable and floating pumps to meet just...