inView 360 HD is a revolutionary around vehicle monitoring system that eliminates blind spots by giving drivers a real-time, 360-degree view around the apparatus. The system increases visibility around the apparatus while also providing increased safety, protection from potential liabilities, and other advanced vehicle tracking capabilities.
The standard system consists of four cameras to provide a 2D, four camera stitched-around-vehicle view (top view). The full HD ultra-wide cameras give four unique views, allowing the operator to easily see pedestrians and obstacles in close proximity to the apparatus or vehicle.
The system is capable of connecting another 1-2 cameras to monitor other areas. All connected cameras are recorded. In addition, the split screen monitor displays one of four individual camera views automatically, dependent on driving operation; front, right, left or reverse. The built-in DVR securely records all connected cameras individually, making it a great resource for insurance purposes if needed in legal proceedings.
FRC’s inView 360 HD video system helps keep first responders safe by providing the whole picture. Make sure your apparatus is equipped with inView’s state-of-the-art safety technology.
- 1080P video output enables high definition video recording
- Includes 4 slots for up to 256 GB SD card storage for total storage up to 1 TB
- Supports 4, 5, or 6 cameras
- Built-in DVR securely records all connected cameras individually
- DVR also contains built-in GPS tracking and accelerometer
- Toggle between views: Push driver button to change camera views
- Adjustable blend lines eliminate blind spots
- Selectable “on screen overlay” allows the user to set the width, length, and position of the overlay for their specific apparatus. Save valuable time when deploying outriggers, water dumps, tool boards or filling water tank vehicles
- System equipped with 8 preloaded vehicle overlays or load your own
The Insight Ultimate digital flowmeter and pressure indicator combines a digital LED flow...
FRC’s INControl pressure governor uses state of the art programmable microprocessor technology and...
Engineered for safety, manufactured to last - the FRC VantagePoint is lighting the...