Our Sure-Grip Tool Mounts are bigger, better, faster, and stronger.
DEPENDABLE – features the heavy-duty, all-weather hook & loop straps that have secured your tools and equipment for over 20 years.
PRECISE – strap conforms to the equipment, no matter the shape, providing a tighter, more “true” grip. Secure sets of irons, struts, extrication tool grips, rams, reciprocating saws, and more.
FAST – simply unfasten the strap and remove the equipment. The strap will free itself as you pull.
STRONG – the wide strap provides a larger surface area for better grip. Tension is applied by pulling away from the mount base, giving you more leverage and allowing you to apply more of your strength when securing, resulting in a tighter hold.
EFFICIENT – strap extends only slightly past the base, leaving a smaller overall footprint and allowing you to potentially fit more equipment in the same space.
– UV-resistant materials
– Easier to use with gloved hands
– Dual rubber pads combine for a premium grip
– Wider base opening accommodates more types of equipment
– Molded-in support arms provide assistance and stability while securing tool
– NFPA-compliant up to 20 lbs.
– 8″ L x 3-1/8″ W x 4-5/16″ D
– Mounting holes are on center for easy peg board mounting lessening the need for drilling. (or something similar.) The current wording indicates that the hole spacing is 1 inch apart measuring 1 inch center to center.
– Nylon strap is 1.5″ wide with a rubber pad. Available in black or yellow.
– High-tensile strength plastic base includes two screws for mounting
Model SG-VM-XL: Features a standard 19″ L strap with a 3″-4″ recommended grip range. Ideal for struts, rams, and other larger, thicker equipment. Black strap.
Model SG-VM-XL-Y: Features a standard 19″ L strap with a 3″-4″ recommended grip range. Ideal for struts, rams, and other larger, thicker equipment. Yellow strap.
Model SG-VM-XLS: Features a shorter 15.5″ L strap with a 2″-3″ recommended grip range. Ideal for larger but thinner equipment such as a set of irons. Prevents strap from extending unnecessarily past the base with thinner equipment. Black strap.
Model SG-VM-XLS-Y: Features a shorter 15.5″ L strap with a 2″-3″ recommended grip range. Ideal for larger but thinner equipment such as a set of irons. Prevents strap from extending unnecessarily past the base with thinner equipment. Yellow strap.
Pair with the SURE-GRIP Tool Mount, Model SG-VM-1, for a uniform compartment look and operating procedure!
Variable Strut Mounts
Features: -Tightly secure two or four 3″ round struts against a vertical surface...
Hydraulic Portable Tank System
Our popular Portable Tank System with the added strength and reliability of self-contained...
EZ-Loc Mechanical Bracket – Fixed Top Clamp
The EZ-LOC SCBA Bracket is the latest & greatest in SCBA storage innovation....