Husky® Emergency Equipment Staging (EES) Mats are designed with three sections, one section is for airpacks and has ribbing installed standard, the center section is for rescue tools and the third section is a “RIT” tarp. These can be used as one complete mat or as separates. All full/empty and staging mats are built with heavy duty 18 oz. pvc.
Husky® also manufacturers SCBA “Full/Empty” Staging Mats with or without ribbing. The ribbing when specified comes on the tarp approximately 8-9″ apart and prevents your airpacks from rolling off the mat. One side is green and stenciled “FULL” the other side is red and is stenciled “EMPTY.”
Our RIT Tarp is a 10′ x 10′ tarp that has each corner clearly marked “RIT”.
Custom Staging Mats and Triage Tarp Kits are also available.
- Small Scene EES Mat: 6′ x 10′ – Part No. EESM-SS
- Large Scene EES Mat: 10′ x 12′ – Part No. EESM-LS
- SCBA Tarp: 10′ x 10′ – Part Nos. HFET-1010 (Non-Ribbed) & HFETR-1010 (Ribbed)
- SCBA Tarp: 6′ x 10′ – HFET-610 (Non-Ribbed) & HFETR-610 (Ribbed)
- RIT Tarp: 10′ x 10′ – RIT-1010
This complete decon shower system includes everything you need to set up a...
Husky's® port-a-tank liners are designed so there are no bulky corners or sagging...
HUSKY® Self Supporting Water Tanks are the perfect solution when storage and manpower...