First on Scene with Innovation
For over 50 years, Task Force Tips has delivered innovative solutions to help first responders save lives and protect property. TFT manufactures all of its water and foam flow products at its headquarters in Valparaiso, Indiana and ships them to help firefighters around the globe. TFT has garnered a reputation for innovation of its products, processes and culture in order to best serve its customers.
- Serialized Product: Every TFT product has a unique serial number on all products that allows customers easy access to product information, repair kits, manuals, warranty data, and custom technical support.
- 24/7 Technical Support: Experienced Service and Support Personnel are ready to respond to customer needs 24/7 with information, repairs, parts, returns and more.
- 24-Hour Product Repair: Product repairs at TFT’s factory are performed within 24 hours of receipt from the customer.
- “Customerization”: TFT manufactures core products that can be customized to the unique needs of the customer. Many products offer custom labeling and laser engraving, colored handles and pistol grips, a variety of pressure and flow settings, localized certifications, and a wide range of thread codes.
- Product Innovation: The fire service is presented with ever-increasing challenges and TFT listens to the needs of the firefighter. One of TFT’s core missions is to design and manufacture equipment that performs better than what’s currently available on the market, offers increased safety, and lasts for decades even under severe duty.
Because of a passion for innovation and safety, TFT invented the automatic nozzle 50 years ago. However today it’s focused on not just one nozzle type, but instead on building the “best” nozzle of every type. TFT has the broadest range of nozzles available in automatic, selectable, and fixed gpm for a variety of low, medium and high pressures.
TFT products also include flow meters, monitors, valves, foam equipment, apparatus water flow hardware, and a wide range of solutions for both wildland and industrial firefighting. While there are thousands of product configurations, each share common features that provide unrivaled value. For items like monitors and nozzles, the industry’s lowest friction loss combined with an innovative construction yield superior stream and reach. Products include built-in safety features that keep firefighters safe in an ever-changing fire scene. Many items have remote and tethered control modules for maximum control at the scene. Products are hard coat anodized and powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance and rugged durability.
Some of TFT’s innovative solutions include the new Working Fire nozzle for maximum flow and minimum nozzle reaction, Decon/pak for on scene gross decon to reduce firefighter cancer risk, SHO-Flow that is the most rugged, compact, and affordable flow meter available, and VORTEX which gives full flow dispersed patterns to smooth bore handheld and master stream devices. Task Force Tips has also significantly increased its offerings of adapters, fittings, caps, elbows and tools. This expansion has been in response to a strong demand for a wide range of quality adapters, shipped with the correct threads, and delivered in a timely manner. Adapters are available now without restriction through any fire truck manufacturer or fire service dealer.
For more information about the company and its equipment or to find your local dealer, go to tft.com