Safely store a fire extinguisher inside or outside of the crew area with this SAE-J3043 compliant bracket. Third-party tested to hold strong against a massive 39G force!
– Designed, engineered, and tested specifically for use in ambulances and other moving vehicles, better protecting both patients and personnel
– Two-piece, adjustable bracket secures one 5 lb. Kidde Pro Series 340, Amerex Model B500, or Badger Model 5MB-6HB fire extinguisher
– Band clamp firmly hugs the cylinder with virtually no rattle
– Quick-release buckle allows for fast and easy access to the extinguisher
– Specially-designed pull pin ensures latch stays closed for maximum cylinder security
– Soft foam pads protect and cushion cylinder
– Easy to clean and disinfect—no fabric to harbor bloodborne pathogens
– Mounts horizontally or vertically to any flat surface
– Stainless steel
– 12-1/4” or 13-3/4“ L x 3” W x 4-1/8” D
– Complies with SAE-J3043, AMD Standard 003, and GSA KKK specification when used as recommended. Complies with OSHA and insurance safety regulations.
Model QR-FEH-1-A: For use with Amerex B500
Model QR-FEH-1-B: For use with Badger 5MB-6HB
Model QR-FEH-1-K: For use with Kidde Pro Series 340
Made to order. Built to last. Store ladder parallel to apparatus body. Release...
“The Fire Industry’s Most Popular Choc” A strong, dependable wheel choc for use...
SKU: QM-45100 Categories: Apparatus Components, EZ-MOUNT Fastening System, Fire Tags: adhesive, EZ-MOUNT, QM-45100, Weld Mount, weldmount Learn more!