Safely store a fire extinguisher inside or outside of the crew area with this SAE-J3043 compliant bracket. Third-party tested to hold strong against a massive 39G force!
– Designed, engineered, and tested specifically for use in ambulances and other moving vehicles, better protecting both patients and personnel
– Two-piece, adjustable bracket secures one 5 lb. Kidde Pro Series 340, Amerex Model B500, or Badger Model 5MB-6HB fire extinguisher
– Band clamp firmly hugs the cylinder with virtually no rattle
– Quick-release buckle allows for fast and easy access to the extinguisher
– Specially-designed pull pin ensures latch stays closed for maximum cylinder security
– Soft foam pads protect and cushion cylinder
– Easy to clean and disinfect—no fabric to harbor bloodborne pathogens
– Mounts horizontally or vertically to any flat surface
– Stainless steel
– 12-1/4” or 13-3/4“ L x 3” W x 4-1/8” D
– Complies with SAE-J3043, AMD Standard 003, and GSA KKK specification when used as recommended. Complies with OSHA and insurance safety regulations.
Model QR-FEH-1-A: For use with Amerex B500
Model QR-FEH-1-B: For use with Badger 5MB-6HB
Model QR-FEH-1-K: For use with Kidde Pro Series 340
This safe, secure, and efficient storage system turns hard sleeve retrieval into a...
Why risk back strain or injured feet when exchanging medical oxygen cylinders? Our...
Combines the popular, time-tested LAS design with a new, patented cable and pulley...